Ahead of the 2013 World Youth Championships in Donetsk this week, here are five familiar faces that currently hold youth championship records. They’ll be in Moscow this summer hoping to win or reclaim their senior world titles…
1. Usain Bolt (JAM), 200m: 20.40, Sherbrooke 2003
2. Darya Klishina (RUS), long jump: 6.47m, Ostrava 2007
3. Tatyana Chernova (RUS), heptathlon: 5875, Marrakech 2005
4. Kirani James (GRN), 400m: 45.24, Brixen 2009
5. Valerie Adams (NZL), shot put: 17.08m, Debrecen 2001
For live news and results from the 2013 IAAF World Youth Championships check out the official IAAF site, here.